We can get you started across multiple sites or upgrade your systems, whilst ensuring a seamless and trouble-free transition. All of our consultants are certified to IBM standards – that’s why we have Tivoli Gold Status as an IBM implementation partner.
The consistent and superior quality of our implementation services is the cornerstone of the strong relationships we forge with each of our clients. We are here to ensure you can use your new software systems from go live, without any installation or implementation problems getting in the way of day-to-day business opperations.
At MACS, we pride ourselves on our expertise with IBM software and solutions. In fact, we’ve earned Tivoli Gold Status as an IBM Maximo Implementation partner. This means we not only advise on the best software solutions for your business, but can ensure they are implemented according to best practice – and in a way that works for you.
As the name suggested, we can also get things up and running quickly with our MACS QuickStart method for IBM Maximo Asset Management. For one fixed price, we can provide basic implementation, including data loading and training. We also provide methods for organisations with both single and multiple sites, as well as system upgrades with minimal disruption to your business.
Experience the benefits.
As a Premium IBM Gold Partner, we provide professional services for Maximo, Tririga and Control Desk packages.
We provide solutions that deliver work processes and drive efficiencies with minimal disruption to your business
For more than 30 years, we’ve been supporting organisations from a range of industries.
Proven track record of consistent and superior quality implementations is the cornerstone of the strong relationship we forge with each of our clients.
Our team of consultants are certified and experienced in all the solutions we offer.
We’ve built trusted customer relationships with organisations from a range of sectors.
Which Implementation Suits Your Needs?
MACS Practicum Methodology is ideal for organisations who would like to implement or upgrade IBM Maximo Asset Management across multiple sites, or in a phased approach. It covers the following stages Prepare, Appraise, Define, Execute and Operate.
The Prepare Phase is the initiation of the project.
- Core and extended project teams finalized
- Working environment logistics established (access to systems, workspaces, etc.)
- Project schedule created and agreed upon
- Kick-off meeting conducted
- All related project material collected and reviewed
- Existing business process gathering and documentation
- Maximo installation and deployment requirements and options determined
- Assess existing system and environments if applicable
- Infrastructure requirements addressed
- Process-specific workshops
- Detailed examination of business processes mapped to requirements and functionality
- Determine any customer-specific configurations and/or customizations needed
- Legacy data assessment
- Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) used to trace each line item through each subsequent phase to go-live
- Functional and technical specification documents created including:
- Design details for application configurations
- Start centers
- Data mapping & migration requirements
- Configuration and testing of the solution per the approved specifications
- Test scripts created if non-standard testing scripts are needed
- System and End User testing
- Documentation, updates/fixes, and re-tests until design compliance is achieved
- Formal training on new Maximo system
- Final Maximo application and database are migrated from DEV/TEST environment to Production (PROD) environment
- Any final transactional data captured and loaded into Maximo Production Database for go-live
- Post go-live support to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Final project documentation and closeout session.
MACS Quickstart Methodology is ideal for organisations who would like to implement or upgrade IBM Maximo Asset Management across multiple sites with a blueprint.Or for smaller deployments to single sites
It is a basic implementation of Maximo Modules based on best practices guidelines and it also covers the following stages Prepare, Appraise, Define, Execute and Operate.
- The QuickStart installation consists of 2 environments in an implementation of the MACS best practices- data load and training.
- The QuickStart ensures you will receive a defined solution that allows you to start within a specified time, gaining insight into your assets.
MACS has been awarded the Tivoli Gold Status as an IBM Maximo implementation partner based on the consistent implementions we have done in the past.
Working with MACS
Our team of consultants have a broad set of skills, backgrounds and expertise, giving them the versatility to work with clients in a range of industries across the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
How can we help you?
Start your journey by speaking to one of our experts consultants to find out how we can assist you with all your service, software and support needs.