Dynamic Job Plans Configuration in Maximo 188.8.131.52.
In our last blog, we discussed the Dynamic Job Plans functionality. In this blog, we will delve deeper into the technical side of Maximo and explain how to configure Dynamic Job Plans in Maximo 184.108.40.206.
Dynamic Job Plans have been introduced in Maximo version 220.127.116.11. so make sure your version of Maximo is upgraded to this release.
Perform the following steps to configure Maximo to activate the Dynamic Job Plan functionality. You will need administrator rights.
- Go to System Configuration > Platform Configuration > System Properties.
- In System Properties, find the property ‘dynamicjobplan’
- Open the details of the property
- Change the Global Value from 0 to 1
- Save the changes
- Select the ‘dynamicjobplan’ property
- Click on the ‘Live Refresh’ action
- A pop-up will appear
- Confirm that (only) the Dynamic Job Plan property is selected and click ‘OK’
When Dynamic Job Plans have been configured successfully, go to the Job plan application. Now you will see the ‘Is dynamic?’ checkbox will appear in the Job Plan application.