Science Business Park 5234,
5692 EG, Son en Breugel
The Netherlands 040 2900400
MACS processes your personal data because you make use of the services and/or products, or because you have provided us with your personal data.
The following gives an overview of the data MACS processes:
- First- and Last Name
- The company you are related to
- Company Address
- Company Telephone Number unless you provide us with your private telephone number
- Company Email Address
- Your location
- Ip Address
- Data of your activity on our website
- Data of your browsing behaviour (how did you arrive on our website)
- Internet Browser and device
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website(s) has not the intention to collect data of visitors of 16 years and younger. Unless there is parental permission. MACS cannot evaluate if a visitor is younger than 16 years. The general advise for parents is to engage in the online activities of their children to prevent collection of their children. If you are convinced that we have collected any personal data of a minor without the correct permission, please contact email@example.com the personal data will be removed.
What collect personal data do we collect and what is the basis for processing
MACS processes your personal details for the following purpose:
- To process your order and payment
- Email our newsletter to update you about our service and products. Each newsletter will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- To call or email you if necessary to deliver our services and/or support.
- Inform about changes in our products, services, support and policies.
- To be able to deliver services and products. – MACS analyses your behaviour on our website to improve our website and to align our products and services we offer with your preferences.
- MACS also processes also personal data to fulfil any of our legal obligations, such as tax declarations, in The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany and Belgium.
Automatic Decision Making.
MACS does not make decisions based on automatic processing by computer software or systems without human intervention and that have a significant effect on individuals.
Personal Data Retention
MACS may not retain your details no longer than necessary. The retain period is defined by the reason of retention and your relationship with MACS. If you would like to receive more information about our personal data retention periods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject GDPR.
Who do we share data with
MACS only shares your information with third parties when this is necessary to fulfil your request, to deliver on the agreement MACS has with you/your company, to fulfil our legal obligations or when you have given us permission to do so.
MACS has a data process agreement with third parties to ensure that your personal data are processed secure and confidential.
MACS works with following suppliers to process your personal data:
- Campaign Monitor,
- Microsoft Office 365,
- Webhosting Signet in The Netherlands,
- Webhosting WPENGINE,
- Webhosting Hetzner Germany,
- Google Products
Cookies, and similar techniques
A cookie is a small file saved on your computer that is used to help store preferences and other information that is used by websites you may visit.
- Necessary cookieshelp make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookiesenable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, likeyour preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistical cookies– Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies– Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites with the intention to show relevant ads
Right to Access, Rectify, Erase, and/or Restrict your personal Data
You have the right to Access, Rectify, Restrict and/or Erase your personal data. You also have to right to withdraw or object your permission for the processing of your personal data. You can request MACS to send you the personal data MACS processes.
Please send your request to access, Rectify, Erase or Restrict of your personal data or your request to withdraw your permission to email@example.com
MACS will need to receive proof of your identity to ensure the request has been done by you. Please black out your photo, machine readable zone, your identity identity identification codes to ensure your privacy. We will act on your request as soon as possible with a maximum of four weeks.
If you have a complaint in regards to our data processing, it is your right to contact the following organisations:
- The Netherlands – Authoriteit Persoonsgegevens – https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
- The United Kingdom – ICO – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Germany – BFDI https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Home/home_node.html
- Belgium – Commissie voor de bescherming van de persoonlijke levenssfeer https://www.privacycommission.be/nl/
Security of personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you have any doubt of the security or suspect a data leak, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|cfduid||theme-fusion.com||1 year||Used by the content network, cloudflare to indentify trusted website traffic|
|__cfduid||bleeper.io||1 year||Used by the content network, cloudflare to indentify trusted website traffic|
|lang||ads.linkedin.com||Session||Defines language preferences|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle Request Rate|
|_gid||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website|
|_gali||session||The cookie is part of the Enhanced Link Attribution feature that (tries to) distinguish clicks on links to the same destination in the in-page analyses.|
|bcookie||linked.com||1 year||Browser ID cookie|
|BizoID||ads.linkedin.com||6 months||LinkedIn Ad analytics|
|bscookie years||Linked.com||1 year||Secure browser ID cookie|
|cookie_notice_accepted||29 days||Registration of cookies acceptance|
|wplc_chat_status||session||Essential for chat function|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||180 days||Tries to estimate the user’s bandwith on pages with integrated YouTube Video’s|
|YSC||Session||egisters a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from Yo uTu b e the user has seen|
|gaoop_hide_info||29815 days||Anonymise Ip Addresses|
Who we are
Our website address is: https://macs.eu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.