MACS has delivered several successful IBM Maximo upgrade projects across a wide range of versions, from version 4 to 7.6.
With our extensive expertise across core implementations, industry-specific solutions and add- ons we have perfected our methodology for ensuring that you maximise the use of your existing data, whilst leveraging new functionality to improve your operations.
As a Maximo user one of the biggest decisions you will face after a period of time is whether you should upgrade or re-implement your Maximo system.
Allow us to share our knowledge and experience to ensure that your upgrade is successful – on time and on budget. Our consultants have detailed hands-on experience of the challenges and opportunities facing a Maximo upgrade or re-implementation projects which makes us strongly placed to move you to your desired version of Maximo
With our comprehensive experience of Maximo and the upgrade process, particularly in highly regulated environments, MACS ensures a seamless transition to the latest IBM Maximo release. We will work with you to determine the best upgrade path for your business based on the following stages
End of Maximo 7.5x Support
Effective April 2018, fixes, patches, and telephone support are no longer provided for Maximo 7.5.x and the corresponding components and add-ons of the same version. We would encourage you to plan your upgrade to Maximo 7.6 today.
Experience the benefits.
Professional impartial consultancy advice on whether to upgrade or re-implement your Maximo system.
MACS will use an appropriate Project Methodology to deploy your Maximo upgrade projects.
Reduce system downtime during the upgrade process.
Seamlessly import legacy data using our tried and tested Data Migration Methodology.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been supporting organisations from a range of industries developing our expertise in older versions.
Our team of consultants are IBM certified and experienced in all the solutions we offer.
MACS Upgrade Methodology
- We will perform a detailed analysis of the business requirements.
- Each major Maximo release provides additional functionality which will be compared to the overall business needs.
- Past configurations, reports, and customisations may now be supported by the out-of-the box software and will be built into the overall upgrade plan.
- Full documentation of the changes required to upgrade Maximo to the desired version will be provided by MACS.
- Changes are typically categorised as data, integration, configuration, reports or customisation.
- Upgrade the system from the current version to the desired version.
- In addition to the migration of the database several activities related to configuration, security settings, report development, and interface design are performed during this phase.
- End-to-end testing of the application and rollout activities such as user training.
Working with MACS
Our team of consultants have a broad set of skills, backgrounds and expertise, giving them the versatility to work with clients in a range of industries across the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
Industries we serve
Stay up to date with the latest news, insights, training and events from the MACS team.
How can we help you?
Talk to us about the software, service, and support you need for your business.