IBM Maximo Training
We can deliver a range of tailored programmes to support you and your staff from our training centres in the Netherlands and UK. Our expert consultants provide the knowledge and confidence to not only understand how your new software works, but how it works best for you.
With MACS training, you and your staff will learn how to get the most out of your system, as well as maintain consistency and accuracy in reporting.
We’ll work with you to understand all relevant business processes within your systems, then deliver the most appropriate process and application-based training for your environment. Our programme is delivered using a combination of methods, including online tutorials, step-by-step training manuals, and classroom sessions.
Our training manuals are easy to follow with diagrams, screen shots and detailed descriptions, and are often supported by online video content demonstrating the user interface and various applications.
But we also believe training and support go hand in hand. So we provide ongoing support for a period following a new implementation or upgrade, and then subsequently via our dedicated MACS Helpdesk.
Why Choose MACS?
As a Premium IBM Gold Partner, we provide professional services for Maximo, Tririga and Control Desk packages.
We provide solutions that deliver work processes and drive efficiencies.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been supporting organisations from a range of industries.
We are well positioned to support organisations across Europe and UK.
Our team of consultants are certified and experienced in the solutions we offer.
We’ve built trusted customer relationships with organisations from a range of sectors.
IBM Maximo Training Workshops Available
- Master data (persons/ companies/ Item master)
- Master data (Locations)
- Master data (Assets)
- Inventory Control Storerooms
- Inventory Control (set up, data, reorder, all transactions and counting)
- Inventory (version 7.5 options chain supply)
- Inventory (using condition codes)
- Purchasing (Requisitions)
- Purchasing (Orders)
- Purchasing (Request for Quotation)
- Purchasing (Receiving)
- Purchasing (Invoices)
- Purchasing (Invoices) Cost invoices / multiple purchase orders / credit invoices for multiple purchase orders)
- Contracts (integrated use of contract )
- General Introduction / Navigation
- Job Plans
- Safety Plans
- Preventive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance (multiple jobplans / meter based and hierarchy)
- Preventive Maintenance (Condition monitoring)
- Work Management (Service Requests)
- Work Management (Work Orders)
- Work Management (Quick Reporting)
- Work Management (Assignment Mgr)
- Resources (crafts/labor/qualifications)
- Resources (external labor)
- Maximo & Visual Planboard
- Maximo Service Provider
- System Administration Training
- Security set-up / profiles
- Query Based Reporting
- Workshop Full integration with Preventive Maintenance, Jobplans, Routes, Contracts (call off), Work Orders, Purchase Orders, Receipts and Invoicing, Assets and Locations
- What’s new in Maximo 7.5 versus &.7.1
- What’s new in Maximo 7.6 versus &.7.5
Working with MACS
Our team of consultants have a broad set of skills, backgrounds and expertise, giving them the versatility to work with clients in a range of industries across the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
How can we help you?
Start your journey by speaking to one of our experts consultants to find out how we can assist you with all your service, software and support needs.