MACS Explores IBM Control Desk 184.108.40.206
IBM has brought Control Desk back in line with the current version of IBM Maximo. This allows Control Desk to take advantage of all that Maximo 220.127.116.11 has to offer.
NEW VERSION RELEASE
MACS is welcoming the newest release of IBM Control Desk, version 18.104.22.168.
The new version includes enhancements that expand the innovations delivered with version 22.214.171.124, enabling new scenarios to enhance collaboration and simplify the user experience.
IBM Control Desk can offer an integrated service management solution that allows you to manage IT processes, services, configuration items (CIs), and assets. We understand the importance of having a support or helpdesk within your organisation, where co-workers and customers alike can ask questions, report failures, or ask for IT advice. IBM Control Desk does all this, and more.
The main capabilities included in this version consists of:
- Tivoli®’s process automation engine (TPAE) version 126.96.36.199
- Integration with Watson AIOps offering: IBM Control Desk Incidents data can be exported in a predefined format for Watson AIOps
- Customer “Best Practices” to containerize ICD over Kubernetes
- Change the LDAP authentication setting to AZURE AD (Active Directory)
- Language selection option in Service Portal when the SSO (Single Sign-On) is enabled
- During the rating of a Solution in Service Portal, successfully Solution applied count is now stored in the ICD backend
- Addition of removed features related to the topology diagram
- Deployer’s Workbench is upgraded and now support TADDM Simplified Model
- Customization, branding, and colors on IBM Control Desk mobile app
- Replaced UIWebView API with WKWebView API in mobile application
- Upgrade of Lucene jar from version 2.9.4 to version 8.5.2 that enable Lucene search for additional 8 languages
IBM CONTROL DESK 188.8.131.52 RUNS ON TPAE VERSION 184.108.40.206
With this new version, IBM has brought Control Desk back in line with the current version of IBM Maximo. This allows Control Desk to take advantage of all that Maximo 220.127.116.11 has to offer.
IBM CONTROL DESK KNOWLEDGE CENTER
Explore the Control Desk knowledge center link here for more information about the new features of this version!