We can provide the solutions you need to manage your capital-intensive assets efficiently, effectively and consistently. With Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), the aim is to optimise the management of the existing capital-intensive assets of an organisation. Three elements play an important role in this: Assets, Processes and People.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
With IBM Maximo Asset Management, you can effectively manage all the operational assets keeping your business up and running, such as machines, IT equipment, and buildings. As well as giving you insight into planned and unplanned maintenance activities relating to these assets, it will allow you to keep a record of any changes.
In terms of processes, the system provides one central and integrated platform for handling questions and issues, both internally and externally. And when it comes to people, its registration and self-service features ensure employees experiencing disruptions can be supported quickly and effectively.
Projects to implement these applications can be managed under an Agile methodology if required and can be provided via on-premise or SaaS Cloud arrangements.
*For an IBM Maximo SaaS Trial Click here
MACS Enterprise Asset Management powered by IBM Maximo (MEAM)
MEAM is a product developed by MACS based on the IBM Maximo Asset Management software. It is a complete plug and play system based on the MACS QuickStart methodology, MACS Fame, and IBM Maximo.
The MACS QuickStart is a best practice solution based on the out-of-the-box Maximo functionality and MACS Best Practices. The MACS QuickStart includes standardised dashboards, roles, and authorisations.
MACS Fame enriches IBM Maximo with Facility Management functionalities. With MACS Fame you have the solution to deliver practical Facility management within IBM Maximo.
*For a free MEAM Maximo DEMO Click here
Experience the Benefits
Streamline your asset management with one integrated platform.
High level of visibility of assets usage helps reduce your downtime and boost productivity.
Configuring our EAM solutions rather than customising will reduce overall lifecycle costs.
Flexible deployment options - SaaS, Hybrid, Cloud & On Premise.
Be compliant with Regulatory and Risk Management Requirements.
Intelligent scheduling and planning of maintenance work.
IBM Maximo Key Features
Asset Management allows you to track, manage and locate assets throughout the asset lifecycle out of the box
- Define Location and asset hierarchies
- Visibility of historic roll-up costs across locations, assets, and systems
- Manage asset Modeling through BIM
- Visibility of warranty contracts and vendor information
- Define Child assets, Spare Parts, Attributes, Meters, and Specification.
Work Management in Maximo allows the execution of planned and unplanned work activities. From initial request through to completion, whilst capturing all related costs including those based on skill set levels of your technicians.
- Maintain job plans for recurring based on best practices and procedures.
- Preventive/Predictive/Recurring Maintenance.
- Manage labour, skills and qualifications
- Mobile enablement for effecective point of failure data collection
Asset Management Scheduler is a Maximo add-on solution that allows planners, supervisors and other users to view any upcoming work graphically, compare the required resources against those available, and adjust accordingly.
- Visibility of all work orders and forecasted activities on an asset in a Gantt chart so that they can be grouped logically and scheduled optimally.
- The ability to view resource load against availability helps to resolve over allocation and underutilisation.
- Manage task and work dependencies
- Drag and drop forecast dates to accommodate resource availability.
Inventory Management improves your maintenance inventory management with bar code scanning and inventory automation. Manage work order issues, returns, counting, arrivals, quality control, and item availability.
- Manage inventory across storerooms and sites for clearer visibility
- Inventory optimisation help stock the right level of inventory to meet your demands.
- Establish approved vendors and contracts to eliminate costly purchasing.
- Fully manage receipts, inspections and vendor payments.
- Specify economic reorder data, such as the order level, delivery lead time and the order unit of inventory items
Procurement Management supports all phases of enterprise-wide procurements such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishments. The applications support you with storing information on approved vendors
- Associate Service Level Agreements to contract and monitor vendor performance.
- Manage your procurement process, including obtaining quotations, purchasing of materials and services, and subsequently their receipts and invoice entry.
Contract Management provides complete tracking for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
IBM Maximo Industry Solutions
To meet the specific needs of different industries, IBM offers vertical solutions called Industry Solutions which extend IBM Maximo’s core features. Please see our Industry sections for further details, the following is the main list:
Working with MACS
Our team of consultants have a broad set of skills, backgrounds and expertise, giving them the versatility to work with clients in a range of industries across the UK, Netherlands, Germany , Belgium and Poland.
Stay up to date with the latest news, insights, training, and events from the MACS team here.
New IBM Maximo Application Suite provides monitoring, maintenance and reliability applications in one single platform
ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certification renewed as MACS continues performance excellence
Generation Z – The evolution of the Maintenance Workforce
MACS Explores IBM Control Desk 22.214.171.124
Explore the world of MACS and have a look back at 2020 with us!View media hub
How can we help you?
Start your journey by speaking to one of our expert consultants to find out how we can assist you with all your EAM, CMMS software, service, and support needs.